Dr. Stacy Godes (pronounced “Goddess”) chose to pursue a career in the dental profession as a way to help people achieve their goals related to overall health and well-being. Combining the art and science of dentistry into a tool for healing is a passion for Dr. Godes, as she works to promote health, wellness and healing for all of her patients.
Dr. Godes may not have started out as a holistic dentist but her early experiences in traditional dentistry left her wanting to find a better way to treat patients with more of a focus on the whole person. Having a deep passion for health, fitness and nutrition in her personal and professional lives, combined with an ingrained appreciation for non-traditional health care alternatives, Dr. Godes eventually turned to holistic dentistry. Holistic dentistry has since become not only a satisfying philosophy but a practice that allows Dr. Godes to blend personal lifestyle with professional ideals.
Dr. Godes has become one of the best in her field. Today she is an expert in ozone treatments, cavitation surgeries and mercury extraction, among many other biological dental treatments, and has trained with some of the top organizations and doctors in the field of biological dentistry. Dr. Godes also continues to study diet and nutrition and their impact on wellness. Striving to combine the techniques and artistry of general dentistry with an ever expanding understanding of the impact oral health has on the entire body, Dr. Godes can provide care beyond that normally offered by traditional dentistry. She describes her greatest professional accomplishments as using holistic techniques to achieve improvements in the health of very sick patients who feel that traditional medical and dental practitioners have given up on them.
When not at the office working with patients or taking professional education courses, Dr. Godes enjoys working on her own health and fitness routines and enjoys cooking and travel as well as spending time with family, which includes a loving and supportive husband, three children and two dogs.
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia-Graduation 1999
Doctor of Dental Surgery, Cum Laude
- University of the Pacific, San Francisco California
Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Residency 1999-2000
- Continuing Education series through Arrowhead Lab/Dick Barnes Group including Total Team Training, Advanced Cosmetics, Over the Shoulder Hands on Cosmetics, Occlusion, Implants
- Focused Training in Ozone Therapy
- Advanced CEREC Training
- Advanced 3D Cone Beam Training
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Holistic Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Price Pottenger nutrition foundation
- California Dental Association
- San Diego Dental Society