– The best experience I’ve had yet! The entire staff was very friendly and made me feel incredibly comfortable throughout the duration of my visit. Everything is explained in detail (step by step if need be) so that the patient stays well-informed, which helped ease my nerves. Above all I appreciate the holistic base of Dr.Godes practice. This is a definite “YES” recommendation. I can’t wait to complete my perfect smile will the Dr. Godes!
– Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! Never, have I EVER been to a dentist office with everyone so incredibly top notch!!! Dr. Godes is thee best. You will know immediately that you are in the right hands. Her entire practice/staff is so personable and adheres to the highest of standards. I couldn’t be happier, as it has taken me a long time to FINALLY land where I know my dental needs can be treated by the best in the industry.
– Dr. Godes and her staff are truly amazing! They are all so welcoming and friendly. Dr. Godes has an understanding of dentistry, your teeth and health like no one I’ve ever experienced before. She has a calming presence and will make you feel comfortable in the chair. I just can’t say enough great things about Dr. Godes and her office! If you’re looking for a holistic approach to your oral health, this is where you go!
– Dr. Godes is truly a brilliant professional with the personal skills to make every patient comfortable. Her knowledge of the human body, and how everything affects everything is truly admirable. The only thing that trumps her knowledge is her technique and personal skills. She makes dentistry a truly pleasant experience. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Written by: Steven A.
Published on 11/4/2014
– I can’t recommend Dr. Godes highly enough. She’s one of the few in the dental profession who truly listen to you and do an excellent job. Her attentiveness and skill are rare, and even if I moved far up the coast, I’d certainly commute down to her office.
Written by: Julia L.
Published on 12/7/2014
– We love Dr. Godes, Jonathan, and the staff here! Dr. Godes is such a calm, dedicated, knowledgable and thoughtful dentist. She goes above and beyond for my four kids and self consistently. We love that she’s a holistic dentist and has a strong grasp of holistic dentistry and diet/lifestyle. She’s always been great at imparting healthy and practical wisdom of how to help our son who has needed much off-the-beaten-path help. We’ve been with her since 2012 and are very pleased.
Written by: Andrea H.
Published on 2/6/2015
– Dr. Godes is great! I’ve had some bad experiences with dentists since I was a kid so I tend to put off dental visits as much as possible. I also have TMJ so having my mouth open for dental procedures is pretty painful for me. Pair those two variables and you end up with someone who is extremely aversive to going to the dentist. Dr. Godes is the first dentist who has made me feel comfortable. She is an incredibly kind human being and you can tell that she knows her stuff. I feel very confident in her care. Her office staff and assistants are so incredibly nice and understanding as well. I am so glad I found her. I’ll never go to another dentist!
Written by: Rebekah D.
Published on 8/8/2015
– LOVE Dr. Godes and her staff (including her wonderful dental hygienist whose name I am blanking on). I was always fearful of the dentist as I have sensitive gums and always end up leaving feeling sore. In all my years of switching dentists, I have found one that I will stick with! Dr. Godes is personable and makes you feel so comfortable while in her chair. She mentioned some procedures that may help with the sensitivity but never pressured me into anything additional. Highly recommend 🙂
Written by: Tiffani D.
Published on 4/6/2016
– Dr. Godes has a high standard for her dentistry. I trust her ability to practice dentistry that is in tune with the whole body, and sources wholesome, non-toxic products, tools, and services. She is conservative in the decisions she makes for my teeth and considerate of my budget. She is professional, warm, and has a gentle bedside manner. Her staff offering regular cleanings are kind and thorough. The office has a calm and collected feel to it.
Written by: Emily Rose R.
Published on 12/30/2016
– This is by far the best dental practice I have experienced. The level of commitment is evident in every aspect. Dr. Godes and her staff are professional, thorough, kind and caring and help put you at ease. I had an awesome cleaning by Jayna, and then had 2 crowns done while I waited! They make them there, so it’s all done the same day! Dr. Godes was great in every possible way and couldn’t have been any better! Shout outs to Michael and Jonathan, her assistants, as well as Rachelle, who took such time and care going over my treatment plan. I have the highest level of trust and confidence in Dr. Godes and her entire staff and definitely recommend!
Written by: Patti Nelson
Published on 04/16/2018
– Because Dr. Pantangco had no availability for about a month, Dr. Godes was able to see us within a week of our initial phone call. I was incredibly impressed with her knowledge of our particular issue and her willingness to share resources outside of her field. We met with her for at least 30 minutes and during that time, she never looked at her watch once. She was completely engaged, asked a lot of good questions and listened without interruption to our answers. I came away with an action plan – and nothing on my list involved further services from her office. Dr. Godes went out of her way to say, “I’m not sure a dental solution at this time makes any sense.” I am very grateful for the knowledge and expertise shared with us. I highly recommend Dr. Godes.-
Written by: Jan P.
Published on 5/2/2014